To get the best out of your visit please keep the following in mind:
- Bring an accurate list of your medications or, better yet, bring the medications in a bag.
- Bring your lab results with you. Pick up a copy from your doctor’s office.
- Be sure to bring your test results with you, for example a CAT scan or MRI on a CD from the hospital.
- It is very important for a family member or a caregiver to come to the visit with a person who has a memory problem or any other illness that may interfere with their communication.
- Be sure to arrive at least 30 minutes ahead of your appointment to fill out some paper work.
- Get dressed properly for this visit. For example wearing long tight jeans will make it difficult to examine your feet and legs.
- Make the best out of your visit with the doctor by eliminating interruptions such electronic devices. Please turn them off during the visit.
- Make the best out of your visit and be concise in giving your history.
- Remember that we may or may not have an answer for you as your condition may be of unknown cause or we may need more information and testing.
We look forward to serving the best way possible!
Please download forms and documents below.
Appointment No-Show Policy
Medical & Social History
Consent for Evaluation & Treatment
Notice of Privacy Practices